Thursday 8 November 2012

We're well :)


Blogging is becoming harder and harder for me to do. I have very few quiet moments alone every day and there is never a shortage of things that need to be done. When I look again 2 weeks have passed and I haven’t put anything on my blog.  We've also had some internet issues over the past 2 weeks, often meaning we either can't get connected or we don't have a connection at all ..... but it looks like we're back on line again!

I can tell you that we are all strong, healthy and well. Most of our days are chokka-block full of activity, most of it totally unplanned. Meal times are the only definites in our day. Some days I don’t get much chance to sit except to eat and read to the children. By the time the little ones go to bed around 7pm, I am ready to sleep myself!

We’re enjoying being here in South Africa despite the extra long winter we’re experiencing. October had more grey, rainy days than sunny ones and we’re desperately looking forward to the onset of Spring. We’re very blessed with the friendships we’ve made within the homeschooling community - and the support we’re experiencing!

The children are all growing well, and love the full days. They’re making the very most of the trampoline and garden and are the life of the neighbourhood! Its very quiet here otherwise! Now that Jed is mobile, the boys are often out riding with other children nearby or to the local Spar on errands. (Aimee isn’t riding with trainer wheels anymore but isn’t ready to ride on her own yet, and I can’t wait until she is!)

Business is on the slow side and we’re really trusting for breakthrough. The babyfood is moving, but slowly still and we need to get ourselves a sales outlet soon so we can sell more. Watch this space – we have a couple of options in the pipline!

We’re learning a lot – mostly about ourselves – and growing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment